I hope you all had wonderful Christmases. It was good here. Rushed past as ever. A blur of family, friends, gifts and food. Always over too quickly and now we're back to the daily grind. But that's OK. I don't mind really! In fact, we're currently having our kitchen ripped out and replaced so it's all a bit hectic here!
Thank you to lovely Hannah for hosting our last Funky Kid Friday. So many wonderful link ups. In particular I have to give props to Hannah herself. I loved her post. Twinning is winning in my book so a big yay!
Fancy linking up this week? It's simple!
- Link up your kids fashion post/s below
- Comment on the hosts and at least one other post
- Display our badge (see sidebar)
- Tag us on Twitter - I'm @medicatedfollow and Hannah is @mamamakedopush. We will retweet your posts. Don't forget to use the tags #funkykidfriday and #FKF as well!
- The linky opens on Fridays and is live until the following Monday.
Have a wonderful weekend! X