A few months ago I discovered the gorgeous Born Free & Me on Instagram. Quite how Jules (who runs the business) does everything she does, I don't know. Not only does she have a baby, run Born Free & Me, she's a Doctor too!!! I hardly manage to blog and all I do is look after the boys, For shame!
Born Free & Me are a UK based kids clothing company. At present a small number of products are stocked (leggings, headbands and bibs) in two prints. I think this is a great idea though. It keeps things simple which I imagine is a must for Jules with a baby and another job. The other thing is that the two designs (skateboarding sloth and flamingos) were designed for Born Free & Me. So, these prints are unique and you can only buy them from BF&M. On top of that, they are just gorgeous. Hand drawn and then printed in the UK. Wonderful.
As he's worn them a lot I can tell you that they wash really well. The material is lovely and soft. The design is well printed, it's not wearing off in any places. For £14.99 I think they are a bargain. You are supporting a small WAHM business in the UK and getting something really different.
We hope that Felix grows out of these leggings SLOWLY SLOWLY ;-D
Linking up with my gorgeous co-host for Funky Kid Friday today. Come and join in! Our rules are simple:
- Link up your kids fashion post with the host
- Comment on the hosts and at least one other post
- Display our badge (see sidebar)
- Tag us on Twitter - I'm @medicatedfollow and Hannah is @makedoandpush. We will retweet your posts. Don't forget to use the tags #funkykidfriday and #FKF as well!
- The linky opens on Fridays and is live until the following Monday.