Hello and welcome to another Funky Kid Friday! Wow. Isn't it horrible out there? I'm expecting some more wet and wintry fashions to be linked up today. We got well and truly soaked on the school run this morning so now I'm wrapped up with my wheat bag, laptop & coffee!!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and of course my awesome co-host Hannah for hosting. It was amazing to see 15 link ups last week. Let's see if we can beat that today! Would be fantastic. Funky Kid has been my baby for years and it's nice to see it growing a bit!
With more posts linked up last week it's harder to pick a favourite but I have to say that I adore the Halloween costume Sana from Wave To Mummy linked up. Sana has been linking up with me for a while now. It's been lovely seeing her daughter (and her blog!) grow. The Luke Skywalker outfit looked brilliant. It's wonderful to see something a bit different being worn. I especially love that it was worn last year too! Fab :-)
So. That was last week. Now on to this week! Please link up your kids fashion posts below. Don't forget our simple guidelines:
- Link up your kids fashion post/s below
- Comment on the hosts and at least one other post
- Display our badge (see sidebar)
- Tag us on Twitter - I'm @medicatedfollow and Hannah is @mamamakedopush. We will retweet your posts. Don't forget to use the tags #funkykidfriday and #FKF as well!
- The linky opens on Fridays and is live until the following Monday.
Have a lovely Friday everyone! X